Kazaana & Partner Radio Disney Help Kick Off Girl Scouts Event In San Jose!
Kazaana and Radio Disney Participate In Girl Scouts of Northern CA’s Open House, September 15th
MENLO PARK, CA, September 14, 2012 – Kazaana, an interactive and immersive social media platform where kids 6-12 can create, share with their friends and families, and have fun through their personalized digital space, announce today that they together with Radio Disney, the #1 radio network for kids, tweens and families, will participate in the Girl Scouts of Northern California Open House this weekend!
- Who: All families in the San Jose and surrounding areas are welcome!
- What: Fun games, prizes and the chance to win some very special concert tickets
- Where: Girls Scouts San Jose Office – 1310 S. Bascom Ave., San Jose, CA 95128.
- When: Saturday, September 15th from 10am to 2pm.
- How: Parents and kids can learn more about Kazaana at our hip booth and kids who sign up for Kazaana at the event will receive a very cool gift! Kids, you won’t want to miss this!
The Girl Scouts of Northern California is the second largest Girl Scouts council in the country, with over 47,000 girls and 32,000 adults taking part in their programs each year. To learn even more about the Girl Scouts and this event, check out girlscoutsnorcal.com.
What’s more, the Radio Disney Road Crew will be rocking the house spinning your favorite Disney songs and inviting kids to participate in crazy challenges! Can you believe how much fun this will be? All we can say is “Never Say Never!”
Kazaana is a new safe social and creativity platform where kids are empowered to connect and share with their friends and family! Kids can connect through text and video chat, upload and share content like photos and videos, personalize their own 3D avatar, and have a blast playing Kazaana’s growing collection of apps and games!
Come see for yourself at the Girls Scouts Open House this weekend!!!